Admission process for the Early Childhood Programs Ages 2 ½ to 6
- Please call 703-825-8218 or use the contact form to schedule a parent tour.
- We highly recommend that your child is present to see how he/she integrates around the classroom.
- When you are ready, application forms are available at the office.
- In order for your application to be processed, you must submit a completed application.
- After completion, our office will notify you about your child’s acceptance to the program. Applicants are evaluated and placed based on your child’s readiness and potential success in the Montessori classroom.
Tuition may be paid on monthly installments, due on the first of each month. A late fee of 5% of your child’s tuition will be assessed after the 5th of each month. Tuition installments are scheduled according to the month the student starts. A written withdrawal notice is required thirty days in advance, in order to be released from further tuition obligation. If withdrawal notice is not received by first of month, you are responsible for tuition for the remainder of the month.
8:30am – 3:30pm
5 days per week
7:30am – 3:30pm
Including Before Care
8:30am – 5:30pm
Including After Care
7:30am – 5:30pm
Including Before & After Care